Friday, June 14, 2013

Favorite PT Scene

I often like to talk about my favorite scenes from the SW franchise, and today I thought I would do the prequel trilogy.
It often gets a bad rap (like my poor Ewoks from OT), but I believe that the PT is done quite well.
All of the actors did amazing jobs - yes, even Natalie Portman & Hayden Christiansen. Christiansen really pulled off the egotistical and easily wavered Anakin - he played the role with passion and emotion, and some sexy locks. Made my panties drop.
But out of the PT I liked Revenge of the Sith the best, mostly for the emotions at the end of the film and the great acting. The duel & argument between Anakin & Obi-Wan was so powerful - the bellowing "I HATE YOU!!!" and the heartfelt "I loved you, Anakin! You were my brother!" 

It gives me goosebumps just recalling the scene. 


And nothing is quite as powerful as Anakin's death stare by the lava before losing his legs. As I said, this is a powerful movie, and despite the bad rap the PT often gets, I enjoyed them all in their own way. Still, nothing compares to the OT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment