Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Instagram Alert

So I have been forever trying to get an Instagram account to feature my costumes .. OK I only tried a couple days ago, but after what felt like eons has produced good results! An account @ladiesoftheforce featured me! It started out slow but I just saw I'm at 316 likes! That's crazy! 316 more people know who I am, which is awesome.
And, I don't want to brag but that's practically the highest amount of likes any of their features have gotten - including the ultra sexy ones!
And I'm glad @ladiesoftheforce featured me on IG and @deathstardollies featured me on FB! Classy ladies in SW costumes and memorabilia! We don't need to show off our tatas to get likes! No we don't!
So a big IG thank you to @ladiesoftheforce for making my day :) and a big FB thank you to Death Star Dollies - and I am looking forward to the Slave Leia/Wicket/Vader hopefully appearing somewhere on IG from @deathstardollies or @force_girls! 

May the force be with you.
And also with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment