Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Star Wars on the daily

Because I absolutely have nothing better to do with my time - here is a blog, probably like millions of others - about Star Wars.
Yes. Star Wars. That coy little film that came out before I was born but captivated me like thousands and thousands of others. 
I intend to use this blog to rant about ideas, costumes, DIY, things I cannot afford, things that irk me - all related to Star Wars.
And I promise I will keep the drooling over Hayden Christiansen to a minimum.
Okay, I lied. It will be a big portion.
But this isn't your Mama's Star Wars blog - no siree - if you can't take the heat, don't touch the light saber. This blog is definitely PG-13. But nothing too nasty, I cross my heart.
I love getting news about Star Wars and chatting with new buddies, so if you'd like, email me - littlest.ewok@gmail.con ... especially if you have a wicked cool Star Wars related picture or idea that you want to share.
Until then,

May the force be with you.

And also with you (I'm Catholic, I can't help but say it).

Littlest Ewok

No comments:

Post a Comment